Water Damage Protection
Water Protection Package
- 1 Z Wave Automatic Water Shut-off Valve
- 5 Water Sensors
- 1 Heating/Cooling Hub and Smart Thermostat
- 2 Temperature Sensors
- 1 Automated Door Lock
93 percent of Water Damage Costs*
When it comes to flood prevention, early detection is key. The sooner you spot a leak, the quicker you stop it from getting out of hand, and the more damage you prevent. The fastest and most accurate way to prevent plumbing-related flood damage is with a system for self-monitoring, alerts and early detection.*
The South Shore Heating & Cooling Connected Home fills this need, with a special Water Protection Plan. Here's how it works:
- One of five water sensors installed in the home detects a water leak, possibly a burst pipe.
- The Z Wave automatic water shut-off valve turns off the water main.
- The South Shore Heating & Cooling Connected Home sends the customer an alert via smartphone.
This simple process can save a homeowner thousands of dollars in flood damage. In doing so, the Water Protection Package pays for the entire South Shore Heating & Cooling Connected Home system (and more) in just one use.*
*South Shore Heating & Cooling assumes no liability and shall not be held responsible for any damages caused by leaks, burst pipes and other incidents. Customer self-monitoring is key to the effectiveness of the South Shore Heating & Cooling Connected Home Water Protection Package.