Rebates of Up to $1,500 on Lennox Home Comfort Systems
Homeowners who install new Lennox heat pumps, air conditioners, thermostats, and add-ons can claim rebates of up to $1,500 or get up to 72 months Interest-Free Financing! Experience ultimate comfort and efficiency with an Ultimate Home Comfort System™ (including high-efficiency furnace and central air conditioner or heat pump). Plus, enjoy the ultimate convenience and control of the iHarmony Zoning System and iComfort S30 thermostat. Hurry—equipment must be purchased between January 15 and February 9, and installed no later than February 16, 2018. Qualifying products* include:
Mass Save® Rebates up to $3,500
Mass Save® offers 0% financing for qualified energy efficient home improvements, and these great rebates* to make paying for the new system easier:
- Central Air Conditioning and Heat Pumps – Rebates up to $500 on central heat pumps
- High-Efficiency Oil Heating Equipment – Rebates up to $500 on hot water boilers
- High-Efficiency Natural Gas Heating Equipment – Rebates up to $1,600 on condensing boilers with on-demand hot water heaters
- Early Replacement of Natural Gas, Oil and Propane Heating Systems – Rebates up to $3,000 on oil forced hot water boilers and up to $3,500 on propane and natural gas forced hot water boilers
- Thermostats – Rebates up to $100 for wireless-enabled thermostats
- High-Efficiency Natural Gas Water Heating Equipment – Rebates up to $800 on tankless water heaters
- High-Efficiency Oil Water Heating Equipment – Rebates up to $500 on indirect water heaters
The new system(s) must use the same fuel as the existing system(s).
Eligible equipment must be installed in a 1-4 family home.
*All replacement heating systems must have an Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) equal to or greater than the minimum values required by the Mass Save® program.
Rebates on High-Efficiency Water Heating Equipment
Mass Save® Program Administrators are offering mail-in rebates for eligible customers installing high efficiency indirect and on-demand water heaters.
- $500 Rebate for Propane-Fired or Oil-Fired Indirect Water Heaters. The new indirect water heater must be attached to an oil- or propane-fired heating system and must be replacing a freestanding or tankless water heater.
- $800 Rebate for On-Demand Water Heaters. The new on-demand propane- or natural gas-fired water heater must be .94 EF (Energy Factor) or greater.$500 Rebate for new on-demand propane - or natural gas-fired water heaters with an .82 EF or greater.