We'll Lead You to an Energy-Efficient Future
Energy prices have been volatile in recent years, creating uncertainty about the costs of such basic necessities as driving your car or heating your home. Fortunately, homeowners can assert some control over their energy costs through conservation. When you make home improvements that reduce your energy requirements, you limit your exposure to volatile energy prices and keep monthly expenses under control.
Helping customers save energy is one of our top priorities, which is why South Shore Heating & Cooling offers solutions that can really make a difference:
- Free conservation consultations that help you understand the efficiency of your current equipment and the savings opportunities available through high-efficiency upgrades
- Home energy audits that provide a scientific analysis of your home as an energy use system and clarify your conservation priorities
- Installation of high-efficiency equipment that can cut energy bills by 30 to 50 percent
- Installation of heating and cooling accessories, such as microprocessor-based controls and programmable thermostats that deliver savings of 10 percent or more for a small upfront cost
- Energy-saving equipment maintenance that can improve operating efficiency by 5 percent or more