How to Choose the Right Air Conditioning System for Your Home
Has the summer heat got you looking for a new way to stay cool in your Massachusetts home? Look to South Shore Heating & Cooling for the latest in central and ductless air conditioning systems! Whether you’re looking for a one-size-fits-all cooling solution or the ability to cool rooms individually, we have it!
Wondering what type of AC is best for your home? Check out the benefits of these systems and use them to help you decide which one sounds like a better fit!
Central Air Conditioning Systems
- Ductwork carries conditioned air throughout your home, providing even cooling coverage in every room
- System is controlled from a centrally located thermostat
- Air is filtered as it is drawn in and circulated throughout the home
- Because the condenser is outside, it runs more quietly than window AC units
Ductless Mini-Split Systems
- Don’t rely on ductwork, so installation is quicker than with central air
- Separate indoor units are controlled individually, allowing different temperatures throughout the home so energy isn’t wasted cooling down unoccupied rooms
- Can be installed in rooms inaccessible by ductwork, such as garages, or home add-ons
- Utilize slimmer equipment that requires less energy to run
No matter how you choose to give your home’s cooling capabilities a boost, you can’t go wrong with South Shore Heating & Cooling’s expert AC installations from our trained and knowledgeable technicians. Contact us online or call today to learn more about the air conditioning systems we have available and to set up an installation!