As we make our way into the heating season, just how confident are you in your heating equipment’s performance after last year’s winter? It’s always good to prepare for the worst, and sometimes that means upgrading your heating system so that it can keep up with your demand for home comfort. If you’re unsure as to whether or not you should upgrade…
…here are a few common reasons that might help you decide!
- Cut fuel costs with a new high-efficiency furnace or boiler
- Improve comfort with quieter operation
- Reduce greenhouse gas emissions
- Replace an old boiler or furnace that is no longer reliable
- Improve your overall comfort levels
- Growing family or home additions require more heat output
- Improve home resale value
In addition to upgrading your heating equipment, you should make sure you protect it with South Shore Heating & Cooling’s comprehensive Oilheat Service Plan and Natural Gas Service Plan. Both plans give customers access to regular preventative maintenance and priority emergency service.
Make sure your home is ready for winter! Call or contact us online to learn more about how our services can help you prepare for the cold weather.